Protecting Properties from Mosquito Invasions in Cornelius, Davidson, Harrisburg,
Huntersville, Indian Trail, Matthews, Stallings, Mooresville, Pineville, Waxhaw, Belmont, Mount Holly, Weddington, Marvin, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, and Indian Land
Protect yourself from the most common and dangerous nuisance in residential backyards. Mosquitos are the most persistent and deadly foe accounting for more human deaths than any other animal. Truly Nolen Pest Control is here to help ensure the safety of your family and the enjoyment of your property with our 5-step solution:
- Step 1: Inspection: An in-depth visual inspection of your entire property along with an interview will help us determine a course of action.
- Step 2: Resting Sites: We treat protected surfaces, both vertically and inverted and vegetation up to 10 feet across the footprint of your property.
- Step 3: Post Bite Sites: We’ll then take care of post bite sites such as those around doors and windows as well as the common places where mosquitoes rest as they prepare to lay eggs.
- Step 4: Moisture Control: The next step is treating areas where moisture collects and mosquito egg laying occurs such as tree holes, potted plants, sprinkler heads, bird baths, etc. We also cover suspected breeding sites such as ponds, ditches, and fountains.
- Step 5: Programmable Misting Machine: Optionally, we can consult with you on the installation of a programmable misting machine to control the adult mosquito population around your home.
Call us at (704) 285-1619 today to schedule a FREE inspection! Our technicians will discuss your concerns and provide a solution that is best suited for your home or business.
- Stagnant Water: Ponds, fountains, retention basins, birdbaths, old tires, buckets and similar areas.
- Moisture Conditions: Tree wells and holes, flowerbeds, plant catch plates, rock holes, decorative pots, sprinkler heads and shady areas.
- Resting Sites: Patios, the underside of the leaves of dense vegetation, under building eaves, gazebos, shade structures, porches, and decks.
- Mosquitos are drawn to darker colors when deciding where to land.
- Your body chemistry plays a large role in determining your attractiveness to a mosquito.
- Only female mosquitos bite; males feed on nectar.
- Mosquitoes cause more suffering than any other organism – over one million people die from a mosquito-born disease every year.
Take advantage of our Mosquito Control Service and enjoy your property in freedom. Our technicians are ready to discuss your pest concerns and provide a solution that is best suited for your home or business.
Contact us today at (704) 285-1619 to schedule a FREE inspection!
Brandon was awesome. He was attentive, patient, and very informative. He even included our youngest child in the process which really made our son's day. The attention to detail and his willingness to help me pinpoint access areas that could be potential entry for pests made me feel very comfortable with the process. He even recommended other services based on inspection points that I would have never imagined would be offered. He's definitely created a loyal customer as of today. Thanks, Brandon!Maria D.