Pest Management in Charlotte
Pest Control in Cornelius, Davidson, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Matthews, Stallings, Mooresville, Pineville, Waxhaw, Belmont, Mount Holly, Weddington, Marvin, Fort Mill, Tega Cay, and Indian Land
Truly Nolen Pest Control’s four seasons approach is tailored to take advantage of our knowledge of insect breeding and activity changes from season-to-season and to stay ahead of pest challenges that occur year-round during Charlotte’s constantly changing weather.
Our program offers solutions for:
- Bees and wasps
- Biting insects
- Fleas and ticks
- And many more pests
Truly Nolen Pest Control also offers additional services including mosquito control, termite control, rodent control, wildlife control, and bed bug remediation. Regardless of the season, our experts address changes in pest behaviors and activity levels of specific pests commonly found.
Did You Know?
- Due to our construction methods and weather patterns, homes in Charlotte are particularly susceptible to pest entry.
- Even pests can impact the cleanest homes and businesses; Truly Nolen service is a Sign of Good Housekeeping.
- Pests often hitchhike into your home on pets, luggage, or other belongings, or simply in the grocery bag.
- Many people have an allergic reaction to the presence of pests and aren’t even aware of it.
- Pests can carry and spread numerous diseases in and around your home.
- Cockroaches have been shown to trigger asthma attacks and exacerbate symptoms of those with asthma.
- Ants cannot survive for long without their queen. Getting rid of the queen is essential to getting rid of the colony.
Our technicians are ready to discuss your pest concerns and provide a solution that is best suited for your home or business.
Contact us today by calling (704) 285-1619 to schedule a FREE pest control inspection!
Brandon was awesome. He was attentive, patient, and very informative. He even included our youngest child in the process which really made our son's day. The attention to detail and his willingness to help me pinpoint access areas that could be potential entry for pests made me feel very comfortable with the process. He even recommended other services based on inspection points that I would have never imagined would be offered. He's definitely created a loyal customer as of today. Thanks, Brandon!Maria D.
We are a friendly bunch and very happy to help. From cockroaches to ants to wasps and more, we're here to help.