Palmetto Exterminators' approach to pest control is tailored to take advantage of our knowledge of insect breeding and activity changes from season-to-season and to stay ahead of pest challenges that occur year-round during Charlotte’s constantly changing weather. We practice Integrated Pest Management--focusing on the exterior of the home, where the pests come from.
Our program offers solutions for:
- Bees and wasps
- Biting insects
- Fleas and ticks
- And many more pests
Palmetto Exterminators also offers additional services including mosquito control, termite control, rodent control, wildlife control, and bed bug remediation. Regardless of the season, our experts address changes in pest behaviors and activity levels of specific pests commonly found.
- Due to our construction methods and weather patterns, homes in Charlotte are particularly susceptible to pest entry.
- Even pests can impact the cleanest homes and businesses. Our service if a sign of good housekeeping.
- Pests often hitchhike into your home on pets, luggage, or other belongings, or simply in the grocery bag.
- Many people have an allergic reaction to the presence of pests and aren’t even aware of it.
- Pests can carry and spread numerous diseases in and around your home.
- Cockroaches have been shown to trigger asthma attacks and exacerbate symptoms of those with asthma.
- Ants cannot survive for long without their queen. Getting rid of the queen is essential to getting rid of the colony.
Our technicians are ready to discuss your pest concerns and provide a solution that is best suited for your home or business.
Brandon was awesome. He was attentive, patient, and very informative. He even included our youngest child in the process which really made our son's day. The attention to detail and his willingness to help me pinpoint access areas that could be potential entry for pests made me feel very comfortable with the process. He even recommended other services based on inspection points that I would have never imagined would be offered. He's definitely created a loyal customer as of today. Thanks, Brandon!Maria D.